Posted in Անգլերեն

Excercise 2

1․ Is your family big or small?                                                                                                        My family is small. There are three members in our family, my father, my mother and me.

2. Is your house big or small? Describe your room.                                                                    My house is small. There is a living-room, two bedrooms and  a kitchen in our house. My room is small. The walls are white and the floor is brown in my room. There is a desk and a chair on the left side.

3. When do you get up in the morning?                                                                                        I get up at seven o’clock in the morning. I go to school at eight o’clock.

4. What do you have for breakfast?                                                                                                I have bread and cheese for breakfast. I drink tea or juice in the morning.

5. What subjects do you study at school?                                                                                          We study Mathematics, Russian, English, Armenian, Patriotism, Natural science.

6. Can you name the days of the week?                                                                                        The days of the week are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

7. What sport do you like?                                                                                                             I like football very much. My favorite football team is Real Madrid.                                                   I like to swim. I often go to the swimming-pool with my family.

8. Have you got a pet? Tell about your pet.                                                                                   Yes, I have got a dog. He is my good friend. He is white and black. He is 10 years old.

9. What do you usually do in the evening?                                                                                   When I come home, I do my lessons. Then I play football or computer games with my friends.   After that I watch TV with my family. Then I go to bed.

10. Do you like weekends? What do you do at weekends?                                                                Yes, I like weekends. I have much time to spend with my family and friends. We play a lot of       games, we play football. On Sunday I go for a walk with my family. We watch film in the evening.